PT IQ Edukasi (“we”, “our”, or “us”) realise the importance of protection to the privacy of every party who access and use (“User”) any application, website, feature, technology, content and digital product that we provide (“Platform”). Therefore, we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of User.
By accessing and/or using the Platform, the User and/or the parents or guardian of the User (in the event that the User is under 18 (eighteen) years old) represent, warrants and acknowledge that the User and/or the parents or guardian of the User, have read carefully and understand all contents and consequences of this Policy. IF THE USER IS NOT AGREED WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED TO ACCESS, AND/OR USE THE PLATFORM.
This Policy is explaining the following matters:
- Personal Data Collection
We may collect Personal Data of the User with the following methods:
- Personal Data that the User provide to us
The User may provide the Personal Data trough electronic form in our Platform or by corresponding through phone, email, and others. This Personal Data including the information that provided by the User when registering on our Platform, subscribing our services, searching for product, participating on online discussion or other social media feature on our Platform, joining the competition, promotion or survey as well as when the User reporting any problem with our Platform. The Personal Data that provided by the User may including name, address, email address, phone number, financial information and credit card, personal description, photo, video and other data. We may request the User to verify the information that has been given to us, to ensure the accuracy of such information.
- Personal Data that we collect
Every time the User accessing and/or using our Platform, we may automatically collect the following data and information:
- Technical information, which includes IP address used to connect the User’s computer to the internet, log in information of the User, type and version of the browser used, time zone setting, type and version of the browser plug-in, and operating system;
- Information on the User’s visit, which includes, a complete list of uniform resource locator (URL) which leads to , or visited through and from our Platform (including date and time of visit); the product that you look for or search for; page response time, download issues, duration of visit to certain pages, information on the interaction on the page (e.g., scrolls, click, and mouse movements), methods used to leave the Platform, and the phone number used to contact our customer service
- Test score of the User, including but not limited to the test results of the User from the Platform.
- Personal Data that we gather from other sources
We may obtain the Personal Data should the User use other sites that we operate or other services that we provide. We also collaborate with the third party (including, but not limited to the business partner, sub-contractor on the technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising network, website analytical service providers and search engine providers) (“Our Partners”) and may obtain the information from them. We shall take reasonable steps to verify information that we obtain from other sources pursuant to the prevailing laws and regulations.
- Use of the Personal Data
We may use the Personal Data of the User for the following matters:
- Personal Data that the User provide to us, may be used for the following purposes:
- Conducting our obligations in providing the User with the information, products and services;
- Providing information related to the products and other services that we offer; to provide to the User, or authorizing the third party to provide to the User, information on the products and services that we deemed to be interest to the User. We or Our Partners may electronically or otherwise contact the User to provide the information on our products and services;
- Informing the User regarding the change of our services; and
- Ensuring that the contents of our Platform are presented in the most effective ways for the User.
- Personal Data that we collect, may be used for the following purposes:
- Managing the Platform and our internal operation, including troubleshooting, data analysis, test, research as well as other statistical and survey purposes;
- Improving our Platform so that the contents are ensured to be presented in the most effective way for the User;
- Enabling the User to participate in the interactive features of our services exchanges or delivery of information to create a comprehensive understanding in relation to the product, service, verification, complaint, etc;
- As the part of our effort to ensure the safety and security of our Platform;
- Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising that we do to the User and other parties, as well as presenting the advertisement of the relevant products and services for the User including newsletters, marketing or promotional material, and other information on services and products offered by us or Our Partner; and
- to personalize the User’s experience.
- to process User’s payment transaction on the Platform and support settlement of payment activities in the Platform or by third party as appointed by us.
- Providing input and recommendation to the User on the Platform concerning the product and services that may attract the interest of the User.
- Personal Data that we gather from other sources, may be used for the following purposes:
We may combine the information that we gather from other sources with the information provided by the User and the information that we collect. We may use this information or the combined information for the above purposes.
- Disclosure of the Personal Data
We own the database rights in the collected Personal Data. We may in providing our services and operating our business, allow our affiliate or Our Partners to access the Personal Data subject to the prevailing laws and regulation.In addition, subject to the prevailing laws and regulation, we may disclose the Personal Data with the third parties where:
- The User has provided written consent to us for disclosing the Personal Data in this way;
- We sell or purchase company and/or assets, we may disclose the data to the prospective purchaser or seller of such company or assets;
- We or our affiliates or its substantial assets are acquired by the third party, then the Personal Data of our User shall be one of the assets to be transferred;
- We under the responsibility to disclose or share the data to comply with the obligation of law and other agreements; or to protect the rights, assets or the security of us, the User and others. This also includes the exchange of information with the company and other organisation for the purposes of protection from the fraud and credit risk reduction;
- We provide anonymous statistical information regarding the user of the Platform and related usage information to reputable third parties, including analytics and search engine providers; or
- We use a third party service provider to provide services that involves data processing, for example archival, auditing, reference checking, professional advisory (including legal, accounting, financial and business consulting), mailing house, delivery, technology, website, research, banking, payment, client contact, data processing, insurance, forensic litigation support, marketing and security services.
Some of the third parties with whom we share Personal Data may be located outside Indonesia. While such third parties be subject to the privacy and confidentiality obligation, in the event such obligation is subject to a certain law, the User acknowledge that such obligation may be different and be less stringent than the prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia. In those cases, we are not responsible for imposing the Indonesian laws and regulations and the User may not be able seek redress under those laws.
- Storage of Personal Data
All Personal Data provided by the User to us is stored in the secured electronic media storage. By delivering the Personal Data to the Platform, the User approving the transfer, storage, and processing that occurs on our Platform. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data is treated securely and pursuant to the Policy as well as the prevailing laws and regulations.
All Personal Data that Users provide will be stored by us: (i) as long as the User is still a user of our Platform and (ii) at least 5 (five) years from the date on which the User is no longer using our Platform; or (iii) in accordance with the original purpose of collecting the Personal Data.
The obligation to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Data will not or no longer apply to Personal Data that:
- has been made known to the public at the time of disclosure, or has been known to the public afterwards by means other than through our actions or negligence;
- has been known by us before Personal Data is disclosed;
- we obtain appropriately from third parties without any obligation to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Data;;
- the disclosure has been permitted by the User; and
- must be disclosed based on the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations, court rulings, or other governmental authorities, in any country that has jurisdiction.
The User agrees that we will not be responsible for any security breaches related to messages, information or documents sent by the user through the internet.
In the event of a failure to protect Personal Data on the Platform, we will notify the User in writing whether through electronic or other media.
- Rights of the User
The Users may request removal of User’s Personal Data on the Platform or withdraw User’s approval for any or all collection, use or disclosure of User’s Personal Data by giving us reasonable notice in writing through the contact details stated in this Policy. Depending on the circumstances and nature of the request that the User requests, the User must understand and acknowledge that after withdrawing the approval or request for deletion, the User may no longer be able to use the Platform. Withdrawing User’s approval may result in termination of the User’s account or the contractual relationship of the User with us, with all rights and obligations that arise fully must be fulfilled. After receiving notification to withdraw approval for the collection, use or disclosure of User’s Personal Data, we will inform the User of the possible consequences of such a withdrawal so that the User can decide whether the User still wants to withdraw the approval or not.
The Users can ask us to access and/or correct the Personal Data of the Users which are in our possession and control, by contacting us in the details provided in this Policy.
- Cookies Policy
When the User use the Platform, we may place a number of cookies in your browser. Cookies are small digital files containing letters and numbers that we store on your computer’s browser or hard drive with your consent. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk.
Cookies can be used for the following purposes: (i) activate certain functions, (ii) provide analysis, (iii) save your preferences; and (iv) allows the delivery of advertising and advertising based on behaviour. Some of these cookies will only be used if you use certain features, or choose certain preferences, while some other Cookies will always be used.
- Acknowledgment and Approval
By agreeing to the Policy, the User and/or the parents or guardians of the User (in the case that the User are under 18 (eighteen) years) acknowledge that the User have read and understood this Policy and agree to all its terms. Specifically, the User agree and give us consent to collect, use, share, disclose, store, transfer, or process your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
- Data Ownership
Subject to the provision of this Policy, no title, license, copyright or any other rights, regardless whether or not covered by intellectual and/or industrial property rights, are granted expressly or impliedly. All data relating to the User’s personal data that the User post, submit, transmit, upload or otherwise make available during the utilization of the Platform would still belong to the User.
- Marketing Material
We and Our Partners can send the User and/or the parents or guardians of the User direct marketing, advertising, and promotional communications through the push-notification application, messaging through the application, post, telephone call, short message service, email and/or other messaging application (“Marketing Material“) if the User have agreed to subscribe to our mailing list, and/or agree to receive marketing and promotional material from us. The User can choose not to receive marketing communications at any time by contacting us through the contact details listed in this Policy. Please note that if the User choose to leave, we may still send the User non-promotional messages, such as receipts or information about the account of the User.
Any changes that we make to our Policy in the future will be published through this page and, when needed, notified to the User by electronic mail. Please revisit this page from time to time to see any updates or changes to our Policy.
If the User have questions regarding this Policy or the User want to get access and/or make corrections to the Personal Data of the User, please contact us via email@example.com.
This Policy is made in Indonesian language and English language. In the event of any inconsistency or different interpretation between the Indonesian language version and the English language version, the User agree that the Indonesian language version will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency or conflict, and the relevant English language version is deemed to be automatically amended to be consistent with the relevant part of the Indonesian language version.
Effective as of: 13 July 2020.